Thursday, March 25, 2010

...this is awkward.

Geez the first post.. my page will look so bare for weeks..
Enough of that, hey, It's Elliott. So I'm in the middle of setting up a website at the moment, but it really needs working out.
So in the meantime, lets do some blogging! Well, I take photos, everyday, 365 days a year. I mostly take them of early morning Bondi, my second home. Its fun. So i'll post daily here, but if you want to see earlier stuff, checkout my photostream (right hand flickr link), its there in all its glory.


Well, it's thursday, thats Pizza night, so I'll go do that, while you look at this picture, and laugh about the emptiness of my blog.


Au'revoir 


Coco's blog is AMAZINGFANTASTICALLYGREATBRILLIANT & was my inspro for this


The morning hues - Bondi 0630















































No comments:

Post a Comment