Sunday, March 28, 2010

72 hours..

Probably missed it by about 5 minutes this morning.. well thats what the guy next to me said who had all his gear set up as I came running down the hill. It was good, but not great.. to be honest, most of the clouds were out of the frame anyway. O well.

Counting down the days now, geez you can tell everybody needs a holiday now.. its starting to set it. The weather is meant to be nice, lets hope.. Need to stock up on the tea and biscuits this thursday 'cause friday there ain't nothing open.. its worse than christmas, promise. And yeah, im sure we're all ready to gorge on chocolate easter eggs for the next week right? Seriously I still find them in my fridge months after. Hot cross buns on the other hand.. now they are something different. 

Currawong Friday! It's a short stay but a good one, and yeah, hoping for some nice weather.. only getting one sunrise, better be good. So I have to start packing my bags, essentials only of course. 
I wanted to get a lomo camera by then, doubt thats happening now. But soon. Oh and yesterday I did some double exposures, I'll post some up later.

Have fun homeworking.. if thats your type of thing 2 days out from holidays.

Ciao.

P.s. Lady that lives in the apartment on Knotts avenue.. I hope you found your paper. I know who's to blame. 


No comments:

Post a Comment