Sunday, March 28, 2010

Down to the markets

I lurrrve the Bondi markets, oo and paddo markets, they're all great really. Went down there today about 11, so hot even then. Looks like heaps more uni students are getting in there with their screen-printed-indie t-shirts, really good stuff.

Next week! We've got school Monday-Wednesday. Thursday, having an all day practice for the up and coming bondi blitz concert on the 10th of April (get down, it'll be a great day). And then Friday, packing the bags for Palm Beach.

On another note, Art & About is coming up. I'm looking at entering their Photography competition. Basically, you can submit 2 photos that have to reflect some aspect of sydney life, evoke emotions, provide the judges with your skill of the art and is totally original. Now choosing 2 photos from literally thousands (maybe only hundreds are favourites) is a hard task. At the moment i'm looking at submitting "Tension" - I think it has the ability to create a lot of stories around it.. but not sure what other photo.

Tomorrow, weather prevailing, I'll be working on my short vid. Created a Vimeo account today.. 5GB a week.. not bad.

'till then, I leave you with Mr. Stone; Ciao.

I spilled the ink across the page trying to spell your name, So I fold it up and I flick it out
Paper Aeroplane.



No comments:

Post a Comment